Cargoclear International is pleased to advise all carriers that we are introducing the Inbound Connect vehicle booking system at our Eagle Farm warehouse from Monday 4th September 2023.
Why are we doing this?
- To improve their operations and enable them to provide a more efficient service for both their clients and the transport operators that utilise their facility, including faster and more reliable truck turnaround times.
- To streamline document management at their facility – Inbound Connect will eliminate the need to bring paperwork or to send documents by email.
- To remain compliant with Australian Border Force (ABF) regulations
What does this mean for Transport Operators?
From Monday 4th September 2023, Transport Operators will be required to make a ‘Booking’ at www.inboundconnect.com for each line of cargo they wish to pick up (import) or drop-off (export) at Cargoclear International in Eagle Farm.
To make a Booking, Transport Operators will need to register an account at www.inboundconnect.com. There will be a Booking Fee applicable to each booking of $20 + GST.
Full details and the business rules associated with this change can be found in the ‘Site Access Rules’ published under ‘My Community’ at www.inboundconnect.com after logging in.
The process of completing Bookings at Cargoclear International via Inbound Connect will become a mandatory requirement from Monday 4th September 2023.
What should Transport Operators do now?
- Log on to www.inboundconnect.com and register an account if you have not previously done so.
- Email [email protected] or call 1300 803 873 if you require any assistance in registering an account or using the Inbound Connect system.