Inbound makes paying additional charges to facilities easier and quicker.
If you need to pay any additional charges for your Inbound booking, please follow the below instructions.
HOW DO I KNOW ADDITIONAL CHARGES NEED TO BE PAID FOR MY INBOUND BOOKING?
You will receive a notification email advising of the additional charges.
You will also receive a notification on the Inbound Platform
The additional charges may be for storage fees, shrink wrapping or other charges as determined by the facility. They will be made clear in the email you receive.
HOW TO PAY ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- Select pay additional charges under Dashboard -> Bookings
- Right click on the charge you wish to pay
- Select pay additional charge
- You will have three payment options
- Pay via credit card
- Pay using your existing Inbound account balance
- Send to third party (your client)
- If you wish to send to a third party (your client), you will need to add in their email address and any additional comments if you wish to do so.
- Tax invoice for payment of additional charges can be downloaded via the Finance tab -> Tax Invoice section on your dashboard.
NEED MORE HELP