To make inbound bookings to pick up or drop off freight at a participating Inbound Connect facility, you will require an account with Inbound Connect.
To create an account, go to inboundconnect.com, click on “Register” at the top right of the page and follow the prompts.
Your Inbound account is pre-paid. This means that you will need to have enough money in your Inbound account to cover the cost of the bookings you wish to make, prior to making bookings to pick up or drop off freight at any participating Inbound facility . There are three ways to deposit money into your Inbound account:
1. Manual Credit Card Top-up – in the ‘Finance’ tab on the menu on the left-hand side of your Inbound account, simply click on ‘Top Up Account’ and follow the prompts to make a payment using a credit card. There are no credit card fees payable for this service, however the minimum top up amount is $30. Once a payment is confirmed, your new account balance will appear at the top of the screen immediately.
2. Automatic Credit Card Top-up – in the ‘Finance’ tab on the menu on the left hand side of your Inbound account, simply click on ‘Setup Auto Top Up’ and follow the prompts to setup a fixed top-up amount every time your account balance falls below a dollar figure that you choose. There are no credit card fees payable for this service. Each time an auto top-up occurs, your new account balance will appear at the top of the screen immediately.
3. Direct Bank Deposit – if you prefer, you can deposit money directly into your Inbound account by bank transfer into the following account –
Inbound Technologies Pty Ltd
Account No. 228011582
Please use your company name as the reference
Payments made via direct bank deposit will usually require two business days to be credited to your Inbound account. If you email a bank remittance advice to [email protected], this process will take less time than if no bank remittance advice is sent.
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT
It is simple to manage your Inbound account.
At the top of the screen you will see your Account Balance. This is the amount of money available in your account to make bookings.
In the ‘Finance’ tab on the menu on the left-hand side of your Inbound account, you will see ‘My Transactions’. This is a list of every transaction that has occurred in your account, both deposit (money in) and bookings (money out). You can export this to Excel at any time if required.
There are two ways to receive tax invoices from Inbound for bookings you make.
1. Automatic Invoicing – the default setting is automatic invoicing. If you do nothing, you will simply receive a tax invoice every Monday morning for all completed Inbound bookings you have made for the previous Monday-Sunday. Since your account is prepaid, this tax invoice does not require payment, but is simply your record of charges you have incurred in the previous week by making and completing Inbound bookings.
2. Manual Invoicing – if for any reason you wish to do so, you can at any time generate a tax invoice manually for any completed Inbound bookings that have not yet appeared on an automatic invoice. To do this, simply click ‘Tax Invoices’ in the ‘Finance’ tab and click on ‘Generate Tax Invoice’. Any completed booking that is not already on a previous tax invoice will be added automatically to this manual invoice. Since your account is prepaid, this tax invoice does not require payment, but is simply your record of charges you have incurred by making those specific selected Inbound bookings. If you generate a tax invoice using this method, those selected bookings will not appear on the automated weekly invoice you receive each Monday.
PAYMENTS FOR ONE-OFF BOOKINGS
If you are a ‘one off’ user of the Inbound bookings system and you need to make a booking to pick up or drop off freight at a participating Inbound facility, you do not need to register and create an Inbound account.
Instead, you can use the ‘One-Off Booking’ feature on our website at www.inboundconnect.com to make a booking, or you can call Inbound Support on 1300 803 873 and the booking will be made on your behalf.
If a payment is required for the booking you are making, you will be asked for your credit card details at the time of booking, and the booking fee will be charged to your credit card at the time the booking is made. A small manual processing fee will apply to all one-off bookings.
COMPAY (VIA 1-STOP)
If you are a 1-Stop Compay user, you can make payments into your Inbound account via Compay. Simply choose ‘Inbound’ (client ID 207577) as the payment destination and make your payment in the usual way. Please be aware that payments made via Compay may take up to two business days to arrive and be credited to your Inbound account.
If you have any further questions about the payment and invoicing process in Inbound, please email [email protected] or call 1300 803 873.