If you need to make a one-off booking to pick up or drop off freight at a participating Inbound Connect logistics facility, please follow the instructions below.
WHO SHOULD MAKE A ONE-OFF BOOKING?
You should make a one-off booking if you are not expecting to pick up or drop off freight at a
participating Inbound Connect logistics facility again in future. If you are expecting to pick up or drop off freight at a participating Inbound Connect logistics facility in future, you should register an account with Inbound Connect and use that account to make future bookings.
HOW TO MAKE A ONE-OFF BOOKING
- Go to www.inboundconnect.com and click on the ‘One-Off Booking’ button in the top right header
- Type the name of the facility you wish to drop off to, or pick up from.
- Use the dropdown box to choose the service your vehicle requires
- Choose a date and a time that you expect your vehicle to arrive at the facility
- Click the red ‘Assign Timeslot’ button to reserve your timeslot
- Enter the mandatory fields required
- Enter any optional fields if you wish to do so
- Upload all required documents (any documents the driver would previously have brought to the facility in paper form needs to be uploaded. Eg: delivery orders for FAK import pickup, interim receipts for FAK export dropoff, or delivery orders for breakbulk services – call Inbound Support on 1300 803 873 if not sure
- Enter your name and email address
- Press the green Save button
- If payments is required for this booking, you will be prompted for your credit cards details to confirm the booking
HOW TO EDIT A ONE-OFF BOOKING
Once you save your one-off booking, you will receive an email to confirm. On that email is a green ‘Edit’ button. If you wish to edit any part of your one-off booking, simply hit that button, make the changes you need to make and press the ‘Edit’ button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
HOW TO CANCEL A ONE-OFF BOOKING
If you need to cancel your one-off booking, please call Inbound Support on 1300 803 873. Please note that a cancellation fee may apply in some circumstances.
NEED MORE HELP